a little note...

I'm a collector from the old Vestron Video (International) Vhs tapes. I know there's a lot out there, so collecting everything is impossible. But if you have full scans from Vestron films, pictures from films , or something else please send it to me on vestronvideo@hotmail.com. Once I have Enough I will create a site that can be used as a Vestron Video database ( like the U.K. Cannon site - See Link ) Scans/ Pictures provided by others will be mentioned by name/ Link. Thanks in Advance Sincerely Dan

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blood Diner

Blood Diner

N° : 5216

Release : 1987

Country : USA

Running time : 88 minutes

Actors : Rick Burks, Carl Crew, LaNette La France, Max Morris

Director : Jackie Kong

Story : Two cannibals/health food diner owners are on a wacky quest to restore life to the five million year old goddess Shitaar. Aided by their uncle's brain and penis, the two set about getting the required parts - virgins, assorted body parts from whores, and the ingredients for a "blood buffet". Their adversaries are the police: the chief with a Russian accent, the "player" detective, and the new Yorker with an Australian accent.
I try To watch this "masterpiece" several times , but for some reason I always finish the film after 5 minutes. Without a doubt, this is in my oppinion the worst film ever made & released on the Vestron label

thanks to VHS Wasteland for the Scan

Belgian / Netherlands scan here : blood diner

No comments: